Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"C" is for Cookie, "J" is for Jam




So…after the offering of cookies this morning, this afternoon, a client walks in with jars of homemade jam which Gilligan then passes onto me. I tried to get him to keep all of them, but he insisted on ‘spreading the wealth’. Siiiiiiiigh. Am I really that much of a deity, or diva, as the case may be? If so, y’all need to tell me ‘cause I was not previously aware that I gave off the impression that I could be bought-off so cheaply.


Even if I cannot avoid the offerings, I think I should still try to up my game. Not saying I can't be bought, it's just going to take much, much more is all.


And in case you were wondering who would win the Death Match between the Cookie Monster and Keebler Elves, I took the liberty of researching same and invite you to follow this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment